Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Autumn Scallops

I made this card from a sketch from Saturday Sketch blog. I also
used this for Arty Girlz challenge blog, the theme was Autumn,
and I used it for Crafty Monkeys challenge blog, their theme was
"favorite color". I used a scallop punch for the white scallops around
the yellow piece of paper. I put a green piece of paper on a white
card. I put sparkles in the little green dots on the yellow, I used
a circle punch to do the corners of the green paper.

10 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Excellent use of the layout and the pumpkin is such a lovely image

Sarah x

Julie Allain said...

Your card is FAB Riley and perfect for the Autumn Challenge

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz

Julie xx

Beautiful Grace said...

Nice job, Riley!!!

Sandy said...

Wow this is simply beautiful.
Gorgeous card.

Mrs Wonka said...

What a cute pumpkin......I love it.

Mrs Wonka x

Crissi Harvey said...

great card lovely colours and love the pumpkin.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Dawn said...

Wonderful card!

Gill said...

Great card, lovely colours and the pumpkin is fab, thanks for joining us at SS
Gill x

Maria Matter said...

Riley, this is such a great use of this sketch! I love the fall colours and that pumpkin!!!
Blessings, Maria

Zoe said...

Hello Riley, I love the pumpkin and I love the sparkles on the little green dots. Thanks For playing along for this weeks challenge.
love
zoe
xxxxxx