Saturday, October 11, 2008

Get Well Tinker Bell

I made this card for a friend of mine that is sick with an
ear infection and throwing up, hope you feel better soon
Kate. I put sparkles on Tinks wings, shoes and the trail
that her wand is making. I used Tink for the theme
"Travel" from Crafty Monkeys Challenge blog. I also
made this card for Stamp Something challenge blog,
it was make a card for a friend. I have blue ribbon
for the lines behind Tink, and the half circle in the
corner is a piece of paper. I colored Tink with SU
markers. The words at the bottom say: "Tomorrow's
forecast, Brighter then today".

3 comments:

Hannah said...

wow Riley your card is fab i love the image. thanks for joining in with this weeks callenge.
hannah

Maria Matter said...

Love the Tinkerbell image and all the sparkles!!! I'm sure this will brighten your friends day!!
Blessings, Maria

Zoe said...

Hello Riley, I love the cute image and i love the sparkles on Tinker bells wings. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge.
Love
zoe
xxxxx